Thursday, July 5, 2012

Chuck Norris & Boy Jr

Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.

Chuck Norris can divide by zero.

Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares at the book until he gets the information he wants.

I could go on but I think you get the idea. You would not believe how many of these sayings there are!

(Trust me, I speak from experience.)

Boy Jr just LOVES Chuck Norris jokes.

Well, apparently, Chuck Norris loves these things too. He loves them so very much he has compiled a book of his favorite sayings about him.

Chuck Norris doesn't write a book. The words assemble themselves out of fear.

Boy Jr is so excited about this book that he quickly added it to his "Birthday/Christmas Wish List".

If your boy loves Chuck then you can purchase the book at Amazon for a little more than $10.


1 comment:

  1. I enjoy a lot at here and specially these chuck Norris Jokes are sooooooooooo funny , Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete